Monday, October 25, 2010

3 Baby Photo Props

Last week the cooler weather got me thinking of crochet.  I jumped on www.etsy.com and found a pair of patterns to buy.  I worked them up while watching TV Thursday evening and gave them to my neighbor Eileen (see her amazing photos for my Jessica, Kylie and on her BLOG).  I forgot how much I love to crochet.  It is so relaxing. 
I am for hire! 
I was SICK at how much people were charging for their wares.  I guess it makes sense, but I don’t know how people pay so much, not to mention shipping.  If you have a pattern or buy one of www.etsy.com (they email them in pdf format usually), I’d be glad to work it up for you.  Just call me and provide the yarn.  I don’t charge much, I just like to do it.
image

imageimageimage

3 comments:

Beattie Family said...

You amaze me Sarah! Whatever you do, you do it so well! I seriously want you to crochet me a beanie for winter. I'll go look around on Etsy later and find a style I like. You are awesome!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

Saw your cute thing on eileen's blog. I'd love to order some. So I just go pick out my favorite yarn, and then what do you charge? Want to e.mail me the details. :)
melissa513@hotmail.com

Ballard Family said...

Sara what do you charge to make these??? My sister is having a baby and I think she would love one of these to take photos with????